Re: Khmer Separatist group self-proclaimed KHMER REPUBLIC has committed Crime

Kampuchon youn get lost. What a piece of trash posting! Mr. Trash...

  • Re: how to get the file name
    ... see it in the filesystem, so whatever changes I make to ... the file will be lost as soon as I close it. ... It's a different file with a different inode. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • RE: Word for windows dropped off my pc suddenly, how do I get it back?
    ... I dont want to have to pay for a new download when I ... > already have it but just seemed to have lost it entirely in my computer? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Creating an object during runtime
    ... poor coding structure / lack of comments, but I'm am a bit lost on how to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Word 2003 shuts down when restoring from task bar
    ... then reopen Word I am then presented with my documents that have been ... This is most frustrating as recently inputted text is lost. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Goggle
    ... Two atoms walking along the road... ... One of 'em says:- I've lost an electron ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)