Re: Khmer Separatist group self-proclaimed KHMER REPUBLIC has committed Crime

Kampuchon youn get lost. What a piece of trash posting! Mr. Trash...

  • Re: how to get the file name
    ... see it in the filesystem, so whatever changes I make to ... the file will be lost as soon as I close it. ... It's a different file with a different inode. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • RE: Word for windows dropped off my pc suddenly, how do I get it back?
    ... I dont want to have to pay for a new download when I ... > already have it but just seemed to have lost it entirely in my computer? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Creating an object during runtime
    ... poor coding structure / lack of comments, but I'm am a bit lost on how to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: e-permutation tensor
    ... But I'm lost when we allow indieces to go to 4. ... handled in a THIRD-order permuation tensor? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: uploading forms on web pages
    ... > I have created my first form using publisher 2000. ... > I am lost. ... The form is located under the alumni ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)