Re: More than 500,000 evacuees from Hurricane Katrina are on the move
- From: rectravel@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 7 Sep 2005 20:56:40 -0700
Mary Pipher's book seems like a good read if you are interested in
psychology. For readers interested in current travel conditions in
Cambodia, a number of new books are now available from
http://amazon.com. They are just a click away.
Lonely Planet Cambodia 2005 by Nick Ray
Lonely Planet Vietnam 2005 by Nick Ray (to check out his reviews of
current Cambodia - Vietnam border stations)
Adventure Cambodia: An Explorer's Travel Guide 2004 by Matt Jacobsen
When will a Cambodian or a Cambodian / American write a guide book to
Cambodia? It might be an interesing subject.
BTW, is it really true that today's politicians in Cambodia are as
disgusting as politicians in America? Amazing, no?
- Prev by Date: Get Rich With Penny Stocks
- Next by Date: Cambodia - Where's the beef?
- Previous by thread: Re: More than 500,000 evacuees from Hurricane Katrina are on the move
- Next by thread: Re: More than 500,000 evacuees from Hurricane Katrina are on the move