Re: KACHIN TERRORIST K I A BOMB BLASTED AGAIN AND DAMAGED INFRASTRUCTURE OF ELECTRICITY POWER IN MYANMAR. FARMERS NEARBY NARROWLY ESCAPED FROM BLAST.

Here is the point to ponder and all patriots need to be concerned
about our goldenland.
(1) The fact- KIA DID damage the power supplies towers.
(2) So-called Pyithu (I really wonder the name Pyithu has been used
rather unscrupulously by manipulators?) so-called peaceful march
demanding the un-interrupted power supplies for Yangon and a few other
cities, DID totally ignore the fact-KIA
(3) Is it just co-incident or staged demonstration to support KIA
terrorist activities? or old commie way of uprising in cities and
towns and terrorist activities in rural areas?
(4) These Pyithu- how many percentage of the population dwelling in
Yangon, Mandalay etc?

I am NOT saying that public cannot DEMAND by demonstration but the
timing and ignorance of the root cause of the actual disruption is
rather questionable, We are seeing things that have not been seen in
last 50 years of our history, respective departments are responding
and explaining to the public. Still many areas are NOT the way SHOULD
BE but we have to remember, the transformation process is not ONLY for
the government but also for the entire population- discipline,
judgement and basically- TO ACT LIKE A CIVILIZED SOCIETY(NAINGAN GYI
THAR)!!!
.