Re: Basic worker's right
- From: flyingdragon <flyingdragon1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure who I was talking to but I suppose, whoever was listening
would have heard. I wrote a few years back perhaps someone might
remember. Government can lay down the guidelines to function as
deterrent for potential abuses, mainly stemmed from unscrupulous Haves
but also can be from Have-not both rooted in greed and
I do not want to go too far with theories and practices about
industrial relation or HR issues but fundamental must be RIGHT before
anything else starts operating in our land. (hoping perfection is
rather ridiculous and on the other hand using it profusely and
inappropriately by responsible authorities are not excusable).
anyway I hope everyone in myanmar gets the point to move forward with
- Prev by Date: NOT ALL SHINING YELLOW METAL ARE GOLD.
- Next by Date: Re: Burma Army still using rape as a weapon of war
- Previous by thread: Re: Basic worker's right
- Next by thread: NOT ALL SHINING YELLOW METAL ARE GOLD.