Re: Thein Sein urges 'decentralization' - Ko Htwe - What does it mean????
- From: Mya Win <myawin69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:14:21 GMT
It means nothing !
Their word is as good as a fart !!
History has proven it !!!
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:58:26 -0700, labour wrote:
April 8, Irrawaddy.
Thein Sein urges 'decentralizatio
- Prev by Date: Re: mogyothwar, burmansoldier and flyingdragon combine worth the cost of one bullet. They are all piece of shits, shitting all over with their propaganda stuffs. How many more "Tin Kyis" will there be? Time will reveal these are another "Tin Kyi" that
- Next by Date: Re: Burma/Burman solders and their criminal activities
- Previous by thread: Thein Sein urges 'decentralization' - Ko Htwe - What does it mean????
- Next by thread: IF JUNTA FORCE KILL ITS CITIZENS - UNITED NATION SECURITY MUST ACT LIKE LIBYA.