Re: Public Campaign
- From: flyingdragon <flyingdragon1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 16, 7:05 pm, ritkyaungthar <rit_kyaungt...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr. Than Nyein, the leader of the newly formed National Democratic
Force, who understands to work together with greens is just another
force among a handful of hopeful individuals.
, 9:55 am,flyingdragon<flyingdrag...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(1) Genuine desire to reach out the grassroot, no barrier, no status,
no ranking but hearing their actual concern
(2) Status seems quite a thing for Myanmar, but perhaps this time is
the time to change the way we operate in politics and national affairs
(3) National based politics rather than ethnicity based is desirable
to go forward, we might not still be able to do away with ethnicity
based operating mentality but leader(s) should be with the mindset
that they can become a national leader no matter their ethnic
(4) Integrity is a MUST in politics, do as you say and say as you do
with honesty in admitting if mistakes occurred.
(5) Balance of party politics and National Politics- political parties
main aim is to get into power but backup ideology is to make the
nation and its people better-
(6) history has many lesson for organisations, how sycophants,
dogooders, nepotism can get into important places, so nurture the next
generation leaders but loudmouth and above categories should be sifted
(7) we might not be able to do away with such categories like
corruption but organisation can set up effective monitoring process,
system control the people and people operate within a system but
people can also change the system.
best so far interview I have read was of NaiNgweThein (mon) if leaders
are like that in upcoming election and beyond, myanmar future would
definitely be better for all.
I'd like to add a few more things to be mindful about campaigning, as
we all know, mid and low ranking officials are the one actually
carrying out the tasks seen as representing the organisation- be it
Military or any organisation, their conducts and their capacity are
crucial for a successful campaign. Especially for those who are backed
by the ruling government, should pay extra attention to these
officials conduct during this sensitive transitional period. During
Masala, we know how township party unit chairman and city people
council chairman behave and some of their officials in quite a few
township and their superior. Please change the way of thinking in
operations. military operational strategies may be used as a
foundation but it has to be purely civilian approach. Find the
willingness and true sense of duty not the ORDER AND COMMAND. Also
remember civilian are civilian they are not trained like soldiers so
the way they understand about duties and responsibilities and their
individual capacity will differ from trained soldiers.
If everyone or almost everyone is for ONE COUNTRY ONE PEOPLE but
together with individual freedom and basic economic requirements,
( progression of the country and people- please measure with four
objectives set out in Political, economic and social areas) then
future prosperous and peaceful Myanmar secured.
General who wins the war is the one who reaches the objective
altogether with his people.
- Prev by Date: NEEDS A LOT OF CLAENSING TO DO.
- Next by Date: public campaign
- Previous by thread: Re: Public Campaign
- Next by thread: Re: Public Campaign