Re: To a certain JAMES. for clearence.

Well Mogyothwar,

On which side you are is your choice and your own responsibility only
for which you have to account once. I'll make the options somewhat
more clear to you. The difference between the alternatives is
fundamental and essential. Until now your choice clearly is killing,
killing the opponents, just like the junta does; my choice is no
killing at all, neither the opposition, nor the junta. I only want an
end to the reign of the generals, to stop the killing and the
repression. So it is killing versus no killing; what do you choose?
Whose side are you on? What is good and what is bad or evil in the
absolute sense? Is that a matter of taste, gradual differences, like
between red and orange? What will be your choice? Think about it, you
don't need to tell me, but decide for yourself what you want. It's all
your own responsibility.

As said I want the generals to leave. A totalitarian dictatorship is
not better than being colonized. I do not want another foreign
(manipulating) government instead, but I want to give the Burmese
people the opportunity to do it by themselves as they desire in a
completely free atmosphere. I thought I had been quite clear about
that.

Don't patronize and flame me. It is a sign of weakness, insufficient
capability to argue substantially.

James Russell Brownwood

James.Russell.Brownwood@xxxxxxxxx