Re: Respect Burma's Prime Minister
- From: SAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Apr 2006 17:04:16 -0700
Kutha sounds very jealous and doesn't know what is election.
SW is clean, has good father, good education and from good family.
People know who he is. He went for free and fair election. People likes
him and vote for him and he was elected. The world has respect for him.
You could try like him too if you are clean, good education, good
family, etc... When we know who your are and if you are better then
him, we will vote for you. You'll have respect from the world. Happy
ending for you. But you must try to be elected first Doonyo. Try, I
wish you all the best.
- Prev by Date: To World Wide Burmese Freedom Fighters-Re: Lu Du Daw A-Mar's most inspired voice in the 21st Century.
- Next by Date: Re: To World Wide Burmese Freedom Fighters-Re: Lu Du Daw A-Mar's most inspired voice in the 21st Century.
- Previous by thread: Re: Respect Burma's Prime Minister
- Next by thread: Myanmar's junta fears US invasion