Re: US$ 1 = K 14,000?
- From: "Kutha" <Papawaddy@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Apr 2006 02:07:18 -0700
US$ 1 == K/ 14, 000 ?
Lift up the sanctions we will see how excellent Burmese economy could
You must be joking. If anybody believe that he/she must be as mad as
Between 1999 and 2006 Gold price jumped from US$ 300 to US$ 632.
One barral of oil price shot up from US $ 35 to US $ 75.
Is it something to do with SPDC?
Burma has its difficulties, because the so called world ganged up on
Who ganged up on the world, Osama bin Ladin or George Bush and Tony
- Prev by Date: Re: US$ 1 = K 14,000?
- Next by Date: Myanmar foreign trade estimated to reach highest in 17 years
- Previous by thread: Re: US$ 1 = K 14,000?
- Next by thread: Re: US$ 1 = K 14,000?