Re: Sone Thin Par - www.myanmar-image.com

hi
i also like her
in one of the video (sex movie),the acttress is look like her
so the movie was very popular in myanmar
all think the actress may be her sister
is that right?

  • Re: THE AVENGERS: I dont get it
    ... Its record-breaking ... Transformers or GI Joe or Battleships or even The Avengers; ... I liked the movie ... was very popular indeed. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: THE AVENGERS: I dont get it
    ... The Avengers are second tier, no, THIRD tier superheroes whom I ... I turned 30 two weeks prior to the original Star Wars release in 1977, and my appreciation for that movie had nothing to do with gratitude that somebody was taking Flash Gordon seriously again. ... More people know Superman than know the Avengers, and the movie with Christopher Reeve was very popular indeed. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: My top 25 movies
    ... She has never acted in any movie of any worth. ... but "worst actress ever (among the popular ones)"? ... your opinion, and provide some reason why there is that divide. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: OT [Sort of]: Top 10 Movies - Part II: Calling the Bluff
    ... Whether the films themselves were more popular is hard to say, ... These are factors which affect ticket sales. ... were sold for a movie back then and 10 million for a movie today, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Good to know Prior Philip, Titus Pullo and Legolas are still geting work
    ... Hey, if wuxia and steampunk happen to be what is popular today, then ... PLENTY of scope for the movie to be a total disaster. ... literary spin on it, but it's good, easy, popular storytelling. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)