Re: Rohingyas Barred from Getting Married

Okkar wrote:
> do you see any decent kalars supporting your claim on our land?

So, you do know that there are decent kalars just as there are decent
Burman or Karen, etc. since all groups have good and bad people.

> why? because your are claims are emberrassment and shameful for them...

I'll tell you why. They know what to do instead of wasting time on your
childish posts. I am wasting time responding to you just to teach you
a lesson. Your hatred will haunt you if not in this life, it will in
your next life.

> no decent, god fearing, pork loathing kalar would support you!!
Does your Mommy know that you are playing with computer instead of
doing your homework?

.