JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD raised HIM from the
dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house.(cf. THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS
10:9 and ACTS 16:31b).

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL’S MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

If not, say this prayer: “LORD GOD, please forgive me of my sins.
Thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and loving me
so much to send me YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST, to die on the cross for me. I receive HIM now into my
heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. Please send and fill me with
YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. I pray this in the name of GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE
SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. † Amen.”

“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that GOD has made this
JESUS, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!” ACTS 2:36.

“For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'BLESSED IS
HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD." MATTHEW 23:39.

Visit and share this with family, friends, fans and followers:
www.BIBLEstudycd.com/Lessons.html.

May you be blessed abundantly!

THE GOSPEL:
www.ebible.com/kjv/matthew
www.ebible.com/kjv/mark
www.ebible.com/kjv/luke
www.ebible.com/kjv/john

  • Escape from Artificial Paradise
    ... 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut ... 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? ... Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD upon the sinful kingdom, and I will ... fall upon the earth. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Escape from Artificial Paradise
    ... 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut ... 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? ... Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD upon the sinful kingdom, and I will ... fall upon the earth. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: JESUS AND THE DEVIL IN THE BIBLE
    ... " Thou shall not tempt the Lord, thy God" ... When the Devil wanted Jesus to comply with his ... Mat 4:5-10 (KJV) ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: "I am both Muslim and Christian" Rev Ann Holmes Redding
    ... and bone, hence the surprise. ... this matter as indeed, everything else, including who Jesus is. ... "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE
    ... SAVIOR, PLEASE PRAY THIS FROM YOUR HEART TO GOD, ... "Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that YOU died on the Cross and Rose ...
    (alt.religion.christian)