Decline and Fall: Top UK General Flays Imperial Folly in Iraq

Decline and Fall: Top UK General Flays Imperial Folly in Iraq
http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1135&Itemid=135

{EXCERPT} Empire Burlesque, UK At the same time, General Wesley Clark, the commander of NATO, announced that NATO air power would progressively 'disrupt, degrade, devastate and destroy'...

http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1135&Itemid=135

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm

  • Military psych support second to none
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.australian)
  • C-5 is militarys airborne workhorse
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • US Navy Plans Six-Month West African Training Mission
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Russia confident that Venezuela is buying subs
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.venezuela)
  • Zubiri targets conversion of military reservations
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)