Decline and Fall: Top UK General Flays Imperial Folly in Iraq

Decline and Fall: Top UK General Flays Imperial Folly in Iraq
http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1135&Itemid=135

{EXCERPT} Empire Burlesque, UK At the same time, General Wesley Clark, the commander of NATO, announced that NATO air power would progressively 'disrupt, degrade, devastate and destroy'...

http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1135&Itemid=135

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm

  • Family donates Squalus artifacts
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Bush wins congressional battle over Iraq
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Turkish officials: Troops enter Iraq
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Iran: UN ignores Israeli threats to Tehran
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • NATO concerned at growth of al Qaeda in Pakistan
    ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)