Re: Lista de Puteiros de São Paulo !!!

On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 03:49:55 -0800 (PST), Sergio Soares
<sergiosoares2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Acho engraçado voce tomar as dores da Hegeliana!

Nao conheco.
Voce tambem esta envolvido em prostituição ao PT?

Nem sabia que existia.
A carapuça serviu?

?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Google Secure Access or "How to have peopledownload a trojan."
    ... that first policy snippet you posted is a flat-out lie ... ... > A good deal of the services offered by Google are provided so Google can ... The law binds Google to uphold the privacy policy. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Google to anonymize logs in a nod to privacy advocates
    ... Google today announced an overhaul of its privacy policy. ... suspicion from privacy advocates. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: sweet savour...
    ... enriched this group when s/he wrote: ... Abuse report filed. ... That is against his NSPs acceptable use policy. ... Google has a policy against stupidity? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Welcome to the inquisition
    ... past history of working for google. ... Even if they did, it is their policy. ... whether the courts will have enough independence or laws is another ... You can have monoplies by law. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: how many users is enough?
    ... parts of Google's policy. ... It is possible to work for every people imho, when you need food and ... I'm jobless, I would work for Google, but never ever for McDonald's, not ... Bill Gates is an evil man. ...
    (Debian-User)