News on a new bangla book
- From: mittra@xxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:31:44 -0800 (PST)
[Warning: shameless self-promotion ahead].
I am an author and writer in Bangla from California, US. I would like to share the news with members of the Bangali community on this newsgroup that for the first time a Bangla book has been published by Amazon.com/co.uk/.de/..es/.fr on its Kindle device. If you can share this news with your friends, I will greatly appreciate it. More details below.
My collection of short stories "Horek Maal Sare Chh' Taka" is now available from Amazon from the page <URL: http://www.amazon.com/Horek-Maal-Sare-Taka-ebook/dp/B005IMPWVM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1320327951&sr=8-3> but you do not need a Kindle device to read it. It is viewable on practically any phone and computer as well, including iPad.
It is also available on Barnes and Noble Nook devices (and readable on any phone or computer) from <URL: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/horek-maal-sare-chh-taka-swapnajit-mitra/1105160768?ean=2940013085084&itm=1&usri=>
The website for the book is: <URL: http://acro.batcave.net/> and is also written in bengali. I am happy to break the technological barrier of publishing a bengali book on Amazon Kindle or Barnes and Noble Nook. I hope this will encourage other writers in Bangali to do the same.
- Swapnajit Mitra
- Prev by Date: (IVÁN): YESHUA (JESUS) HAS HIS ARMS AND HANDS EXTENDED OVER YOU:
- Next by Date: Where Is The World's Largest Family History & Genealogy Library Located?
- Previous by thread: (IVÁN): YESHUA (JESUS) HAS HIS ARMS AND HANDS EXTENDED OVER YOU:
- Next by thread: Where Is The World's Largest Family History & Genealogy Library Located?