UAE Issues Ultimatum To Pretty/Handsome Bangladeshi Illegals ..... ..... Re: The ugly indian woman mandira bedi
- From: nkdatta8839@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 8 Apr 2007 20:26:04 -0700
On Apr 8, 12:31 pm, "VognoDuut1094" <zilm...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The ugly indian woman mandira bedi
UAE Issues Ultimatum To Pretty/Handsome Bangladeshi
Illegals ..... .....
New Age, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Saturday, April 7, 2007
16,000 Bangladeshi illegals threaten manpower export to UAE
By Raheed Ejaz
The prospect of further manpower export to the United Arab Emirates
may turn bleak if Dhaka does not make a move soon to bring back about
16,000 Bangladeshis who are staying illegally in the Gulf country in
violation of its Naturalisation and Residence Law.
The UAE authorities asked the Bangladesh government a few months
back to take necessary steps to take the necessary steps about the
'illegally staying' Bangladeshis, who otherwise will face drastic
actions including deportation, officials at the ministries of foreign
affairs and expatriates' welfare and overseas employment told New Age.
The UAE, an oil-rich Middle East country and a commercial hub of
the region, is the second largest destination of Bangladeshi workers
abroad. Right now more than five lakh Bangladeshi expatriates are
The foreign secretary in-charge, Md Touhid Hossain, has already
requested the acting secretary of the expatriates' welfare ministry,
Md Abdul Matin Chowdhury, to take a synchronised approach to address
the issue, said a foreign ministry official.
In a letter dated March 22 to Abdul Matin, the acting foreign
secretary said, 'More than 16 thousands Bangladeshis are overstaying
in the UAE violating its Naturalisation and Residence Law.' He
referred to a communiqué dated February 28 of the Bangladeshi
ambassador to the UAE, Nazimullah Chowdhury, to Dhaka in this regard.
Forecasting the possible negative impact of foot-dragging on the
issue, Touhid said, 'This will mean a ruination of Bangladesh's second
largest manpower export desti-nation which offers employment to some
five lakh Bangladeshis.'
Citing a UAE communication, he said, 'The UAE authorities have
asked Bangladesh to take necessary steps about those undocumented
people, including bringing them back home. Otherwise, the UAE will
take actions that will make a negative impact on our manpower export.'
According to official statistics, 5,02,842 Bangladeshis were
working in the emirates as of December 2006.
- Prev by Date: UAE Issues Ultimatum To Handsome Bangladeshi Illegals ..... ..... Re: why indian hindoo women are so ugly, hindoo?
- Next by Date: Indian Police Hands Back Eleven Bangladeshi Prostitutes To Bangladesh Immigration Authorities ..... ..... Re: 14 black dwarf dravidian southan indianan explosived
- Previous by thread: UAE Issues Ultimatum To Handsome Bangladeshi Illegals ..... ..... Re: why indian hindoo women are so ugly, hindoo?
- Next by thread: Indian Police Hands Back Eleven Bangladeshi Prostitutes To Bangladesh Immigration Authorities ..... ..... Re: 14 black dwarf dravidian southan indianan explosived