Re: Presidential elections in Russia - votes are counted!

24.09.2011 16:39, J. Anderson kirjoitti:

"vello" <vellokala@xxxxxx> wrote in message

For now winner is clear - it is Mr Putin. He gets 100% support from
electorate - all two persons who's votes are real in modern Russia
voted for Putin.

btw, as from Mr Medvedev, real elections were held in fact years
behind - when Putin allows Medvedev to play president role till 2012.

For those who don't have legal possibility to vote, afterparty will be
organized next year where they may hail the winner.

http://www.lenta.ru/news/2011/09/24/putin/

I salute the decision by raising my middle finger. What a comedy we
have next door!

Our local Kokoomus (NCP), and their sent representative in former
foreign minister Ilkka Kanerva, find it purposeful to see all the
trouble to watch this comedy live. After all United Russia is sort of
National Coalition Party's (Kokoomus) sister party, you know.

Blessed is the 22nd of October 1921. That's the day when my grandparents
abandoned the bardak.

According to our own Prime Minister the country of Russia and the
Russian democracy is doing just fine.

--
Anton
Антон

  • Re: I guess this what Vello referred to
    ... and drastically reducing state participation in the economy. ... Russia was at a crossroads in its history where it faced a choice ... modernizing figures seen as close to Medvedev. ... under the presidency of Boris Yeltsin before Putin changed the law to ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • limpaukki is homosexual
    ... Russia doe not have laws or constitutions. ... War shows that Putin is running things in Russia ... President Dmitry Medvedev has been the Kremlin's voice in recent days, ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • It is likely.....
    ... Nov 14 The lower house of the Russian Parliament today ... Putin to the presidency. ... Medvedev had proposed to 'correct' the Constitution by extending the ... dominated by the pro-Kremlin United Russia party and loyalists like ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • They just cant stop messing with people smarter than themselves, can they? You dont have a right to
    ... Putin Fights Back ... THE confrontation between Russia and Georgia looks like a dust-up ... it is a struggle between the Bush administration and Russian ... derail Bush's plan to expand American influence throughout the region. ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Putins Christian Russia+"Facing aggressive atheism and resurgent paganism we remain firm in our beli
    ... Medvedev Celebrate New Public Holiday Marking the Adoption of Christianity in Russia ... Some rights groups have criticized the new holiday, approved by President Dmitry Medvedev, as undermining Russia's secular constitution. ... Vladimir Putin, after lighting a candle in Veliky Novgorod's Saint Sophia Cathedral, said "This was an event of colossal significance ... ...
    (soc.retirement)