Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty

On 8/31/2010 4:47 PM, vello wrote:
On Aug 31, 9:12 pm, Vladimir Makarenko<vmak...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 8/31/2010 1:46 PM, vello wrote:

On Aug 31, 8:27 pm, Vladimir Makarenko<vmak...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 8/31/2010 12:43 PM, Andrius wrote:

On Aug 29, 5:13 pm, Tadas Blinda<tadas.bli...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 29, 11:07 pm, "daniloff"<mdanil...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Tadas Blinda"<tadas.bli...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

• Huge rise in number living on less than £110 a month
• Decade of relative wealth under Putin wiped out

Совковая реакция на критику.
"But on the other hand you have blacks hanged."

You're a total idiot. (Lithuania had blacks hanged?) More likely you
are thinking about Chechens in Moskau. Consult a psychiatrist. I
won't be wasting time responding to any more of your childish
provocations.
DA PASHEL TI BLINDa PIDARAST!

Andrius

Probably I am not so bright because I still cannot figure out what is
Andrius' mother tongue: Liths say it is definitely not Lithuanian, I can
assure it is not Russian. I mean who the hell taught him to speak?
Maybe he is Maugly? From Kipling story?

VM.- Hide quoted text -

More, in one post his English is perfect, in another he have problems
to put three words together. Andrius, who are you!?!?!?

Hell with Andrius, he is a shmuck.

how are you?
called Russia all summer - my mom is not well, but sisters keep her in
check. This was a terrible summer - such heat for so long didn't
happened on records. It was 45 degrees again and again in Volgograd.

here on the other hand it was tolerable. I even a couple of times slept
with window opened.

keep well,

VM

Thanks, I'm well. There was fantastic summer in Estonia - warm but
some rains also so grass is still green, not yellow-brown. All-time
temperature records were predicted, but it didn't realize by small
margin. Weird, Finland seems to be a warmer place - I read that
finnish record was broken with 37,1 degrees. Well Estonian all-time
record is 35,6. (as you see there is not so easy to boil himself in
our climate).

I am glad to hear that you are OK.

I really had hard summer not so much because of work - rather family affairs. But now it is all over and everything is all right now. You know the worst what can happened to us - when bad things happens not to us but to people we love. Then it is a trouble.
I maybe a bore but I want you guys to watch your health - take a physical at least once a year, and be careful how much/what you eat and smoke and sometimes drink. We are not 16 anymore.

One day I want to see you sitting with me in front of my pond. I have a collection of sci fi movies. Have you seen "A Planet of Storms"? about 1960.

my best,
VM.

  • Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty
    ... "But on the other hand you have blacks hanged." ... Andrius' mother tongue: Liths say it is definitely not Lithuanian, ... assure it is not Russian. ... Well Estonian all-time ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty
    ... are thinking about Chechens in Moskau. ... Andrius' mother tongue: Liths say it is definitely not Lithuanian, ... assure it is not Russian. ... Well Estonian all-time ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty
    ... won't be wasting time responding to any more of your childish ... Andrius' mother tongue: Liths say it is definitely not Lithuanian, ... assure it is not Russian. ... This was a terrible summer - such heat for so long didn't happened on records. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty
    ... Andrius' mother tongue: Liths say it is definitely not Lithuanian, ... assure it is not Russian. ... I mean who the hell taught him to speak? ... Well Estonian all-time ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Millions more Russians shunted into poverty
    ... assure it is not Russian. ... This was a terrible summer - such heat for so long didn't ... Well Estonian all-time ... they made real cars in 50-60-ties. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)