My greetings to SCB.

For a while haven't had a chance to read or write. (it is of course BS - if to strain yourself always there will be time). But I worked like a horse and there was a lot of travel - but I am very happy to see all old Guardia on both sides is here and kicking and biting like puppies.

It is such a pleasure to see that SCB do not surrender.

Sometimes I am looking back - I started with SCB as a sworn enemy, I was looking at Balts as children of Hell, and look what you did to me - I am now more pro Balt than Cedrins. Such an ironic game of fate.

best,

VM.
.