Re: A question to Peteris on Transdniestria.
- From: vello <vellokala@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 01:36:09 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 6, 3:54 am, Vladimir Makarenko <vmak...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:04:09 -0800 (PST), vello <vellok...@xxxxxx>
On Feb 7, 7:47 pm, Vladimir Makarenko <makar...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Almost forgot - a new horror show in Disney Land - "London Subway Ride"!
VMDon't know why but London tube is for sure a) most expencive b) most
dirty subway in Europe.
You forgot to add unpredictable (large tracts of it are closed at
weekends for remedial work) making it virtually impossible to travel
around without serious delays and forward planning. At least I now
have a Freedom Pass and can use it for free!
Hm, apart from the topic - I do it sometimes too - reading years old
posts - quite a fun.
Like watching a good old movie.
Yeah, golden times of scb. I remember one older gentleman from UK,
truebeliever commie. It was realy interesting to discuss with him. In
sad case, ater xx years scb will be place to discuss where one can buy
tobacco and beer with best price available :-(
- Prev by Date: Re: Sometimes like coming home
- Next by Date: Re: Sometimes like coming home
- Previous by thread: Re: A question to Peteris on Transdniestria.
- Next by thread: Re: A question to Peteris on Transdniestria.