Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania

J. Anderson wrote:
"Maris" <latvis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2qu57516vo023qnohn6vhgdc81lo9nn7f6@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:42:56 +0300, "J. Anderson"
<andersons6@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Vladimir Makarenko" <vmakard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Your lawyers are not really good according to "Fish called Wanda".
Well, I wouldn't say that. Remember what happened to the American crook (he
fell off the plane), and John Cleese got Jamie Lee Curtis after all (I
wouldn't like the idea of having Tony Curtis as my father-in-law).

No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while
stuck in the concrete, didn't he?

Yes, but after that -- incredible though it sounds -- he somehow got up, climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John and Jamie sitting in the cabin. When the plane took off, he slid off the wing.

And let's not forget -became a minister of Justice in South Africa.

VM.

  • Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania
    ... No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while ... climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John and Jamie sitting in the cabin. ... When the plane took off, ... My first confrontation with my British host happened when I saw some people living in trailers and was told that they are "Gypsies". ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania
    ... and John Cleese got Jamie Lee Curtis after all (I ... No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while ... climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John ... When the plane took off, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania
    ... and John Cleese got Jamie Lee Curtis after all (I ... No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while ... climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John ... When the plane took off, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania
    ... and John Cleese got Jamie Lee Curtis after all (I ... No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while ... climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John ... When the plane took off, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania
    ... No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while ... When the plane took off, ... My first confrontation with my British host happened when I saw some people living in trailers and was told that they are "Gypsies". ... original name "Tabor Uhodit v Nebo" - "Tabor goes to Heavens". ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)