Re: the difference between Latvia and Lithuania

J. Anderson wrote:
"Maris" <latvis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2qu57516vo023qnohn6vhgdc81lo9nn7f6@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:42:56 +0300, "J. Anderson"
<andersons6@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Vladimir Makarenko" <vmakard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Your lawyers are not really good according to "Fish called Wanda".
Well, I wouldn't say that. Remember what happened to the American crook (he
fell off the plane), and John Cleese got Jamie Lee Curtis after all (I
wouldn't like the idea of having Tony Curtis as my father-in-law).

No, he got run over by the steam roller driven by John Cleese, while
stuck in the concrete, didn't he?

Yes, but after that -- incredible though it sounds -- he somehow got up, climbed to the wing and, all covered with wet concrete, looked in at John and Jamie sitting in the cabin. When the plane took off, he slid off the wing.

And let's not forget -became a minister of Justice in South Africa.

VM.
.