Re: Putin-Jugend in Helsinki

Tadas Blinda kirjoitti:
On Mar 23, 5:24 pm, "J. Anderson" <anderso...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went there an hour ago to take (1) a look and (2) a few photos. You can
watch the pictures here:

What's with the two (Finnish-born) founders and leaders of the Finnish
Muslim Party participating in Bäckman's demonstration ? What's their

Risto "Abdullah" Tammi, according to himself, was once a KGB
informant.In my opinion a guy who has been a Communist, a Nazi, a
Christian fundamentalist etc is more an adventurer and opportunist -
perhaps only an village idiot - than an idealist. A genuine idealist
does not change faith every year. (No English version, use
Google translate: