Re: No gun no fun

On Mar 11, 3:50 pm, Vladimir Makarenko <vmak...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
MTRP™ wrote:

But I can see that exited Euros are getting aboard:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7936817.stm

I just wonder where Euros get guns, I thought their governments banned
them from individual hands.

VM.

In fact you can get a permission from police to have/buy a gun if you
have no criminal record or mental disorder and you passed some short
course about dealing a gun. In start of nineties guns were quite a
popular, for today there is just few gun shops left in Tallinn.

  • "Only the police and military should have guns, its ridculous!"
    ... A British sailor aboard a nuclear-powered submarine ... apparently shot dead a crew member and seriously wounded another ... sailor to open fire during a tour of the submarine by local officials, ... Smith said he and others managed to wrestle the gun away from the ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: No gun no fun
    ... But I can see that exited Euros are getting aboard: ... I just wonder where Euros get guns, ... them from individual hands. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)