Re: A Crushing Victory
- From: darsiaubas@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:16:38 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 25, 9:09 am, Eugene Holman <hol...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Pïteris Cedri¿" (Peteris Cedrins)" <cedr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops, sorry... how did it go in your version of Newspeak, Holman? I
meant to title this "consolidating a multi-party system," of course...
Russian democracy is nascent and still learning to walk. In the US,
where democracy has been established for far longer, spreading
anti-Mormon crap by telephone, ignoring votes because of hanging chads,
and other dirty tricks are the functional equivalent of what went on in
When an 16 year old still cant stand upright and put one foot in front
of the other - generally people suspect some sort of deficiency.
Retardation maybe ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Estonia's Russians turned back on Great Motherland
- Next by Date: The truth about russians in Latvia (Lithuania and Estonia)
- Previous by thread: Re: A Crushing Victory
- Next by thread: Re: A Crushing Victory