Re: A question

"Vladimir Makarenko" <nospam@nospam> wrote in message
news:o6mdneQmb9lPR3XYnZ2dnUVZ_oqmnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent on Friday several posts - replies to:

Captain

Henry

Vello

and cannot see any of them. Is my provider (Giganews) screwed up or my
local server? Can anybody see them?

Thank you.

VM.

mine seems to be quite fk'd up as well. my posts are being deleted from my
server almost right away.

  • Re: Help! (a bit OT)
    ... everyone's posts and propagates your posts to the Usenet ... provider for Free-online, my ISP). ... You can't download eternal-september: you can download ... Giganews), I investigated several providers. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: My Local Newspaper
    ... >>> scientific predictions for climate change in the UK should ... > his posts don't show up on my server.) ... No posts are showing up from anyone this evening via my local server and ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)
  • Re: OT:Newsgroup question
    ... a local server like hamster. ... It will pull down posts in the background ... retention as you configure on hamster. ... Killing all posts from Google Groups ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Synapsis?
    ... [possible dupe - either the moderatobot or my local server seems to have ... eaten several of my posts earlier this evening] ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Norman Loman Wins a Free Snare from amdrumparts.com!
    ... I don't keep posts in my reader for days... ... with each refresh unless I save them. ... think it was your local server, I think your domain name got messed up ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)