Re: Bears in northern Europe (was: 4 Henry - es lebe K.u.K. Gelassenheit!)
- From: "MTRP?" <Mir.Topolski@xxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Jun 2006 15:22:38 -0700
J. Anderson wrote:
"vello" wrote:That's why we have no bears in England. Beer is too dear and it's too
Poor norsemen are still thinking why there is so many bears in SwedenI suspect they are Swedish bears who occasionally happen to cross the border
and just few in Norway. Also hope for immigration from Sweden seems
childish for me - just compare honey prices (well, all prices) in
Norway and Sweden. Weird that some bears still wondering in Norway :-)
after they have lost their sense of direction. Probably because of Bear
long swim for Bass or Worthington's. They could of course add to our
diversity, but you know what happened to our red squirrels after
Canadian invasion; the same can happen to our foxes. It will
disappoint fox hunters and they will start hunting bears in order to
save some foxes for themselves to exercise their right to their way of
life. We should keep Carling tradition to reduce the violence.
It rumors that Brits have lions instead. Now my Spiegel source claims
that a "lion" was spotted out at feed in German Pfaffroda (Mittlerer
- Prev by Date: Re: Breaking news!!
- Next by Date: Re: After years of reading the....
- Previous by thread: Re: Bears in northern Europe (was: 4 Henry - es lebe K.u.K. Gelassenheit!)
- Next by thread: Re: Bears in northern Europe (was: 4 Henry - es lebe K.u.K. Gelassenheit!)