Reflections on good and evil
- From: researchone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Mar 2006 08:41:42 -0800
My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on
Good and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on
the Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making
myself useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
they read by Web, the press or however they like.
I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined
short account of my life, will be devoted to all of us who are proud
of the Lord.
personal e-mail for communications
Here are three Reflections as an example
24) One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and suffering: "
That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we would offend
The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering. One needs say to
those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered because of evil, but
you will also resurrect with Him, as He did". That is the truth and
only the truth can give one who suffers the Hope which won't let him
fall into that despair the devil one wants to seize his soul and
conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to the test" gives a
suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on food chemistry gives
a starving one.
29) We can give or take from God, Creator of all things, nothing,
except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by offending Him
with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by accepting Him in our
heart! With what insolence might we wish or boast His Light one day,
we, if we had denied Him all life long, being able to believe Him and
not doing that?
38) There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of a
memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved in
the memory of those who were present to the event. It is from conveyed
small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and handed down
- Prev by Date: It looks like the EU is getting....
- Next by Date: Re: Stanislaw Lem, 1921-2006
- Previous by thread: It looks like the EU is getting....
- Next by thread: Eventually brought to justice