Re: New ferry connection Finland-Estonia

In article <1137114210.582776.93270@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
lorad474@xxxxxx wrote:

> Eugene Holman wrote:
> > In article <ltKdnYfBEK02NFveRVn-vg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "henry alminas"
> > <halminas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > <deletions>
> > >
> > > On the other hand - why not a dumbo-Finnic forum.
> >
> > Who's the *kvailys* that is batting 0 for 6 today? Who is the *nej=EAga
> > that has a litany of lies so outrageous that it even makes harlots blush?
>
> You are, you ersatz new-yorko-helsinforian baboon.

That would be "helsingforsian", nejêga. Without the likes of me this forum
would soon degenerate into a sewer of mendacities, innumeracies,
grotesqueries, misspellings, superstitions, vileness, and ignorance.

> Just get lost.. and take your ersatz alter-ego foreign puppets with
> you.

Would you be kind enough to provide a list of my "ersatz alter-ego foreign
puppets".

\EH
.