Re: Cel? uz Daugavpils sirdi

lorad474@xxxxxx wrote:
> Peteris Cedrin? (Peteris Cedrins) wrote:
> > lorad474@xxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > We Latgalieshie know that we are Latgalians *and* Latvians.
> > > The Latvian nation exists only because we guarded the eastern borders.
> >
> > The eastern borders of Indianapolis, maybe? Why, pray tell, does a
> > Hoosier who purports to be Latgalian and Latvian make two errors in the
> > name of his ostensible people? And I ain't countin' your use of "sh"
> > for "ð"...
>
> Here and there..
> Some of us Latgaliehie still guard the borders; here, there virtually
> anywhere
> Your raggedy mutant bloodied ass is proof of it.

You're not protecting anything. You're sitting in the U.S. misspelling
the Latvian language. Woooo hoooo, some warrior.

p.s. - Since you obviously have no idea what your errors were...
Latvians don't capitalize the names of people from a region, and "ie"
is an adjective ending, not a noun ending. Thus, the word for "your"
people, which you'd know if you had any pride in your background, is
"latgalies(h)i" and not "Latgalieshie". Latgaliesi do have much to be
proud of. You, not so much.

  • =?windows-1257?q?Re:_Cel=F0_uz_Daugavpils_sirdi?=
    ... > We Latgalieshie know that we are Latgalians *and* Latvians. ... > The Latvian nation exists only because we guarded the eastern borders. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: A drive through western Livonia
    ... > Peteris Cedrin? ... wrote a lot of amazingly ignorant ... Listening to Uno, who can't put together a proper Latvian sentence, ... left leg so hard with both hands that he tore himself in two. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Help, help - Anita, Anitaaaa! ..
    ... Peteris Cedrin? ... >> anita wrote: ... At least I understand Latvian when I read ... >>> countries should de facto decide the Baltics' future, ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: The Baltics Should Emulate the UK
    ... Peteris Cedrin? ... > citizenship without tests, and some people unwilling to live in what ... > of non-Latvians tend to know Latvian, ... Just now they are demanding official status for the russian language. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: for mr. anderson
    ... Peteris Cedrin? ... > Latvian democracy. ... Whithout Ulmanis safeguarding the Latvian republic, ... Your russian history does indeed have many dark corners. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)