Re: For Vello (car stuff)
- From: "vello" <vellokala@xxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Dec 2005 19:15:49 -0800
> vello wrote:
> > I talk about the case with my boys in office and we find one more
> > reason why there are so much relatively expencive cars in Estonia:
> > labour is cheap. One hour of maintenance costs EUR 25 with official
> > dealer, 12,5 EUR in independent shop.
> I will look up for local news about "arrival of Estonian car
> mechanics to UK" :-))))))
And I will wait for news that service prices are up:-(((((( Unhappily
that is, what will happen...
> > How it affect car sales? Look at
> > prices for relatively new (3-5 years) used cars and compare them with
> > new car prices. For a cost of a new Opel/Vauxhall Corsa you get easily
> > Vectra 3 or even 2 years old. With repair costs low a lot of people
> > opted for a bit used but much better car for the same amount of money.
> This makes sense.
- Prev by Date: Re: Livin' in a happy nation.....
- Next by Date: Re: Livin' in a happy nation.....
- Previous by thread: Re: For Vello (car stuff)
- Next by thread: Happy Solstice