Re: Now we know why Russia withdrew signature from border treaty

"Vladimir Makarenko" <makarv02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> the captain wrote:
>
>> "Vladimir Makarenko" <makarv02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>Who here was asking why Russians don't like to put the pipe through the
>>>Baltics?
>>>
>>>VM.
>>

>> vladimir, if the pipe passes through their territory, they need to be
>> compensated. it's just proper business ethics.
>
> Well, learn to deal with Baltics: first they threw in a vague self
> generated paranoid rumor, then they work on to present it as already
> realised Russian policy, then they start to bitch how Russians robbed
> them.
> Now tell me where in the hell is a shred of proof that what is this whole
> thread about is happening in reality? That Estonia screwed up border
> treaty?
>
> VM.

you're right. nothing has been finalized.

  • Re: Now we know why Russia withdrew signature from border treaty
    ... Vladimir Makarenko wrote: ... >>>Who here was asking why Russians don't like to put the pipe through the ... then they start to bitch how Russians robbed them. ... this "Estonia screwed up the border treaty" is just a smokescreen. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Yeltsin is dead.
    ... When the Russians learn to appreciate how great Yeltsin was, ... we might begin treating the Russians like they were human, ... are you on the pipe? ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • OT:Finnish woman gets silver in Giant Slalom ( Re: OT Dream Hockey final FIN - SWE
    ... Captain of the Finns is Saku Koivu, ... The Russians and the Finns weren't all that great in the 2004 World Cup, ... She skis on a tiny hill in the Lappland that is only about 200 ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: OT Dream Hockey final FIN - SWE
    ... Captain of the Finns is Saku Koivu, ... The Russians and the Finns weren't all that great in the 2004 World Cup, ... Anything on ice is Finnish! ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: OT Dream Hockey final FIN - SWE
    ... Captain of the Finns is Saku Koivu, ... It was a genuine toss up for anyone who followed the series, Slovakia, ... The Russians and the Finns weren't all that great in the 2004 World Cup, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)