Re: No conspiracy in Lithuanian and Polish co-operation agreement

«Pas de deux» wrote:
> Imbécile! Russia and its stooge Belarus are constantly "co-ordinating
> policy" toward neighbouring Lithuania.....
> (ie planning [in a deluded way] new future invasions...)

Constantly? If you are not lying again, please provide the reference
for your absurd claim above, genius.

Was there actually an offical agreement? Then name of such agreement
and the date, please.

If there was no official agreement, please provide evidence (newspaper,
magazine articles, etc) that Russia and Belarus are "constantly
co-ordinating policy toward neighbouring Lithuania".

Why do idiots think that they can invent any lie they please without
somebody else calling their bluff?

> <vkarlamov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> «Pas de deux» wrote:
> > Vilnius, Aug 25 (ELTA) - Prime Minister Algirdas Brazauskas says the
> > agreement between Lithuania and Poland to co-ordinate their policy
> > toward neighbouring Belarus does not mean any conspiracy against that
> > nation.
> >

> I just wonder what bloody hell would have been raised in EU and USA if,
> say, Russia and Belarus announced "the agreement between Russia and
> Belarus to co-ordinate their policy toward neighbouring Lithuania".....

  • Re: Avoiding Redundant Records
    ... term "surrogate" makes sense only when applied to a primary key. ... Policies A and B, and if Agreement 1000 also has Cert 200, then we do not ... want Policy A to appear on Cert 200. ...
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Example of Legal Ruling involving Internet Issues: >> Re: Yahoo and inhe
    ... >agreement, there is nothing you can replace it with, as anything could ... >contracts), and there are few arguments about that. ... However policy is bound by the laws of the state in which the entity ... Legal details are ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Avoiding Redundant Records
    ... have one or more Certs and a Cert can have one or more Policies. ... appears that a Policy is provided by someone identified by ProviderID. ... Finally it appears that an Agreement is executed with someone identified by ... issued to a specific Insured identified by InsuredID. ...
  • Re: Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!
    ... I called several times, trying the "different rep, different policy" ... and had me in their database as having ... there was a link to read the agreement, and that in that agreement it ... why my ticket is different than a ticket which allows change and they ...
    (rec.travel.air)