Re: Estonia and Latvia use EU clout to put pressure on Russia

Thanks for the translation. Judging from what the news in Latvia say,
the article you posted looks overly optimistic regarding Jack Straw's
reaction.

  • Re: Signing off of rmmgj
    ...  Who needs that shit! ... Of course you are right, Jimmy, and so is Michael. ... Jack, on  the other hand, I worry about. ... it's only because of that natural reaction. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Speaking of Torchwood
    ... peachy ashie passion wrote: ... That's really getting to be my reaction too. ... Well, we are only at 3 episodes, and the only sex this season has ... massive face chewing with Jack and Spike ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Re: ATWT/ This show is awful (Minor Spoilers)
    ... was a broken leg ("Jack say goodbye to the kids if *sniff* I don't make ... Lily's divorce to Lily's initial reaction to Luke's coming out. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Berben
    ... classical guitar music repertoire. ... Congrats and all the very best in the future:) ... Jack. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: nbc German Muslims insist that opera must go on nbc
    ... We'll see how this one plays out Jack. ... German Muslims are being very ... I commend them. ... We'll see the reaction of the ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)