China's Soft Power Is a Threat to the West

China's Soft Power Is a Threat to the West
http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinas-soft-power-threat-united-states/story?id=11277294

{EXCERPT} ABC News -- Erich Follath China may have no intentions of using its
growing military might, but that is of little comfort for Western countries...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinas-soft-power-threat-united-states/story?id=11277294

China?s Military Expansion Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chinas-military

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Chinas Soft Power Is a Threat to the West
    ... ABC News -- Erich Follath China may have no intentions of using its ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Chinas Soft Power Is a Threat to the West
    ... ABC News -- Erich Follath China may have no intentions of using its ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.china)
  • U.S. Vice Admiral Sheepishly Apologizes for Afghan Deaths
    ... ABC News, Nick Schifrin, Aleem Agha In the dusty Afghan village where US troops killed two pregnant women and three other innocent civilians in February,... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)
  • Muslim-American Soldier Claims Harassment in the Army
    ... Muslim-American Soldier Claims Harassment in the Army ... ABC News, Bradley Blackburn, Margaret Aro He's been recognized for his exemplary performance in the Army, and his commanders even identified him as a candidate for Special Forces selection,... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Muslim-American Soldier Claims Harassment in the Army
    ... Muslim-American Soldier Claims Harassment in the Army ... ABC News, Bradley Blackburn, Margaret Aro He's been recognized for his exemplary performance in the Army, and his commanders even identified him as a candidate for Special Forces selection,... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.religion.islam)