Number of U.S. Military Personnel Slaughtered In America's War against Iraq 4400

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Slaughtered In America's War against Iraq 4400

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Slaughtered In America's War against Afghanistan 1085

U.S. Deaths in Iraq Confirmed By The DoD: 4400

U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Confirmed By The DoD: 1085

Coalition Fatality in Iraq: 4718

Coalition Fatality in Afghanistan: 1787

DoD Confirmation List

http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx

Also read

U.S. Military Cemetery Running Out Of Space;

http://www.uruknet.de:80/?p=m36550&hd=&size=1&l=e

Still lying about real Iraq deaths

IRAQ TOLL

US Iraq Toll - 12,000 Dead, 25,000 Wounded 26,000 Deserted?

The Republican's War: Thank you, George!

Harring Report: The National Young Men's Meat Grinder
by Brian Harring, Domestic Intelligence Reporter

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2598.htm

  • United States Is Actively Engaged In War Crimes And Polluting With Nuclear Materials
    ... to Americans many things related to 9-11, Afghanistan, why they have silenced ... FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, and Iraq. ... Even this entire Global War on Terror, ... They have failed to report that there is now an Afghanistan Syndrome ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: We Dont Have Dumbya to Kick Around
    ... war in Iraq, and for essentially bad strategy and losing the war? ... Iraq was over in the three months it took and the country was built up ... which essentially what we've got in both Iraq and Afghanistan. ... And with good reason. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: We Dont Have Dumbya to Kick Around
    ... That criteria goes in spades for a guerrilla war, which essentially what we've got in both Iraq and Afghanistan. ... Fannie and Freddie bought them, as did a number of other entities. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • This war on terrorism is bogus
    ... The 9/11 attacks gave the US an ideal pretext to use force to secure ... why Britain went to war against Iraq. ... focused on why the US went to war, and that throws light on British ... suddenly launched a campaign on Afghanistan but for what happened on ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • The United States as Defined by the Founding Fathers No Longer Exists
    ... When does "collateral damage" so dwarf combatant deaths that war ... Bush's illegal invasion of Iraq has cost 655,000 Iraqis their lives. ... President Bush stated: ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)