EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS

EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS

The Jewish propagandists busy spewing LIES AND DISTORTIONS

Muslims facing smear campaign by anti-Islam trolls online

Warning there anti-Islam imposters and trolls amongst us, proceed with
caution

I urge you to study up on the true teachings of Islam, and not let your
opinion be affected by personal bias and un-Islamic cultural practices.

The religion of Islam is pure in its beliefs and brilliant in its
understanding of human nature. It offers the path to success in this world
and the next.

Please feel free to contact me any time, with any question you have.

Please peruse Islamic site for more information about Islam and specifically

Check out the links below.

Thank you and please stay in touch.

Salaam

http://www.al-sunnah.com/understanding_islam.htm

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

http://www.faithfreedom.com/

Useful links

http://tinyurl.com/2482wo

http://www.muslim-answers.org/

www.islamonline.net

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx

http://www.studying-islam.org/index.aspx

Similar websites

Islamic Awareness
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/
Bismikaallahuma.org
http://bismikaallahuma.org/
The True Religion http://www.thetruereligion.org/missionary.htm
Investigating Islam
http://www.islamic.org.uk/
Muslim Answers
http://www.muslim-answers.org/
Sharif.org
http://www.sharif.org.uk/
Guided Ones
http://www.guidedones.com/
Understanding Islam
http://www.understanding-islam.org/
Examine the Truth
http://www.ExamineTheTruth.com

  • EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS
    ... EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS ... Muslims facing smear campaign by anti-Islam trolls on line ... I urge you to study up on the true teachings of Islam, ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS
    ... EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS ... Muslims facing smear campaign by anti-Islam trolls and forgers on line ... I urge you to study up on the true teachings of Islam, ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • The Jewish propagandists busy spewing LIES AND DISTORTIONS
    ... EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS ... Muslims facing smear campaign by anti-Islam trolls on line ... I urge you to study up on the true teachings of Islam, ...
    (soc.culture.palestine)
  • EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS
    ... EXPOSING anti-Islam LIES AND DISTORTIONS ... Muslims facing smear campaign by anti-Islam trolls on line ... I urge you to study up on the true teachings of Islam, and not let your opinion be affected by personal bias and un-Islamic cultural practices. ...
    (soc.culture.arabic)