The attacks on Zimbabwean in South Africa
- From: Zvakanaka <lalapansi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:24:51 +0200
These attacks are far too organised and widespread to be occuring so suddenly. It is common knowledge that, for the first time, South Africa is hardening its stance on the situation in Zimbabwe. The tripatite alliance is horrified with what is going on. It is notable that these attacks have happened straight after Thabo Mbeki's last meeting with Mugabe where, for the first time, there was no press communique after their meeting. That in itself screams loudly.
In my view, these attacks have a distinct recognisable foorprint and I believe it is a reaction by the regime in Zimbabwe to the change in stance by the South African government. I believe the zanupf regime wish to embarrass the South African government. By the away, most zimbabweans who have fled to South africa are supporters of Morgan Tsvangirai. To zanupf, their lives are completely dispensible and killing 2 birds with stone.
zanupf are in a corner and they have no qualms about destabilising another country which may be seen to be threatening the survival of the zanupf regime.
- Prev by Date: the Netherlands-Kenya May 2008 Travel Pictures Country next to Country
- Next by Date: Strange Stuff white People Do
- Previous by thread: the Netherlands-Kenya May 2008 Travel Pictures Country next to Country
- Next by thread: Strange Stuff white People Do