Re: Our Lapdog Congress
- From: "Istlota" <istlota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:08:44 CST
"trudogg" <trudogg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ..the decision wasn't ours to make. We interfered with the workings
> of a sovereign nation on the lies, fear-mongering and false calls to
> partriotism of our president. There are plenty of dictators around the
> world, but he wasn't concerned with those. He was only concerned with
> cleaning up the mess his father left.
Yeah, but America allowed W. to do all this. American needs to grow a set
and admit her part in the Iraq war. W. could not have sent troops to Iraq
without _strong_ support from a majority of Americans.
My take is that, even if W. went away tomorrow, America would insist on his
replacement being some other white guy with just as little incentive to
immediately withdraw from Iraq.
W. is not the problem. W. is a symptom of America's problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: What would Dr. King do?
- Next by Date: Re: Me Know They Evil
- Previous by thread: Re: Our Lapdog Congress
- Next by thread: Re: Our Lapdog Congress