Honest Question about Hindu gods
- From: Kayed Al-Kuffar <kayedhom@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:30:23 +0200
Honest Question about Hindu gods
Questions for Hindus
1. If scientists have proven that the world will come to an end (Day of Judgment) what will happen to all the Vedas followers who believe they will be reborn into another life form _on this earth_? If there is no more life forms on this earth, what will happen to them ?
2. If the Ancient Egyptians believed that their souls will go to Heaven, and the ancient Egyptians had Scripture centuries before the Vedas, then why do vedas followers claim their scripture is the oldest and therefore reincarnation is the right way?
3. Low caste members (untouchables) are born into certain families, for example, everyone born into the Juppy family, automatically becomes a untouched able. The woman in the Juppy family, Mrs. Juppy is the aledged door way for bad people in previous lives who did not follow the Vedas to be born through Mrs. Juppy and hence be also a untouchable like the rest of Mrs. Juppy's family members. If Mrs. Juppy converts to Islam or Buddhism which thousands are doing daily in India, what then will happen to the entrance gate for the non- Vedas followers to be reborn into? If there are no longer any untouchables because of either conversion or financial fortune, then the entire caste system would collapse (as it slowly is doing thanks to the help of humanitarian workers.) then there would no longer be a earthly Hell as the Vedas followers imagine, and no longer a reward or punishment, why then are the Vedas gods not maintaining there reward and punishment systems? Inconclusion, if there are Two doors, (door A) and (door B) the good go to (door A) and the bad go to (door B), what will happen to the bad if (door B) becomes sealed up or has disappeared?
4. If the Vedas followers desire Unity, why is it that they enforce a system where the their own members are divided into 5 levels where certain levels are not allowed to talk to, eat with, or even Touch Other Vedas followers?
5. How do Vedas followers claim they desire love and harmony when they think it is Absolute Justice that fellow Vedas followers including women and children die daily in India under the current caste system?
6. How is it a punishment to become a animal or a insect or a tree if some people can consider this to be a reward rather than a punishment? As said before, Insects are born They Fly, they Run, They Mate and they die, is that so bad? For example, Ants have the about 200 times their own body weight strength, is it so bad to be that strong and Unified as ants are?
7. How is it a reward to be born into the world as children are screaming and crying and live years before having any comprehension, and then to grow old and to again loose comprehension, where is the reward to be reincarnated into that over and over?
8. Why would God show us the Many stars and galaxies if we are only limited to this world over and over? Why would God Direct our Attention to Heaven if we are only limited to earth? Why would God make Heaven so appealing and so Majestic if we are never to leave from being born as earthly creatures over and over?
9. Would it not be a better reward to come back as a dolphin who has a higher mental capabilities than humans?
10. What would happen if I smash up every one of the 400 different statues of Vedas gods, can those gods on earth protect themselves? What will be the worst thing that can happen to me, to be reborn as a Muslim?
INVITATION FOR HINDUS TO ACCEPT ISLAM
- Prev by Date: Proof of Authenticity of the Qur'an
- Next by Date: The Quran is the delight of the heart
- Previous by thread: Proof of Authenticity of the Qur'an
- Next by thread: The Quran is the delight of the heart