Canadian general in Afghanistan: 'we are winning'

Canadian general in Afghanistan: 'we are winning'

{EXCERPT}, Canada Canada is winning the war in Afghanistan and is
making significant progress in rebuilding that South Asian country, says the
general who commands the...

Afghanistan Campaign/Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum

Afghanistan Campaign Medal Issue Regulations

Canadian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups

Relevant Pages