Canadian general in Afghanistan: 'we are winning'

Canadian general in Afghanistan: 'we are winning'
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=9236f8d3-8e52-4ac5-8a30-e81244655af4&k=86596

{EXCERPT} Canada.com, Canada Canada is winning the war in Afghanistan and is
making significant progress in rebuilding that South Asian country, says the
general who commands the...

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=9236f8d3-8e52-4ac5-8a30-e81244655af4&k=86596

Afghanistan Campaign/Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum

Afghanistan Campaign Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/afg.htm#isr

Canadian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canadian-military

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/amerwar/share.htm