Difficult DOE Design - Help

I'm having trouble coming up with a DOE design using Stat-Ease's Design
Expert software for this unusual design. If anyone can offer advise,
I'd appreciate it. This is a combination of mixture, numeric, and
catagorical factors that have certain constraints. There are 2
components I want to mix, A and B. "A" will either be 95% or 100%,
nothing in the middle. And correspondingly, B will either be 5% or 0%.
The numeric process factor C will be one of 3 levels (high, medium or
low). There are 2 catagorical factors related to the 2 mixture
components. Factor A will be from 1 of 3 suppliers. And factor B will
be from 2 suppliers. The problem I'm having is that when factor B is
at 0%, there should be no supplier for it. I can't seem to make this
happen.

Any ideas how to set this up so it works properly?

Thanks, Steve

  • Re: Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater
    ... is there a freeware engineering tool for designing domestic ... hot water heaters. ... bill-of-material and inventory calculators, mostly for suppliers ... referring to the design of a complete new system. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Beginner Q: Starting out in embedded systems dev
    ... >it has nothing to do with fashion, if you want to use old stuff thats fine with ... I'm still waiting for someone to mention a single factor that makes the ... >8051 more suitable for a new design. ... core is available in production quantity (at least two suppliers), ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: The Register: Network Rail axes hundreds of tech suppliers
    ... a project was started at <a rolling stock ... The plan was to have a couple of favoured suppliers for every ... costs and speeding design. ... physically modular, and stand alone, once you get into systems ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Design Question
    ... design question rather than access specific. ... forums that talk design would be appreciated. ... a table of customers and suppliers. ... then later the customer wanted a 3rd option you would have to redesign ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)