Science Researchers: Collaborate with over 13,000 researchers for free
- From: Arin280 <arin280@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Science Researcher,
I created MyNetResearch.com to bring about efficient research
management and collaboration. It has quickly grown to over 13,000
members from 95 countries.
With MyNetResearch.com, you can:
- Manage all your research through a modern dashboard
- Search for and contact over13,000 other researchers to collaborate
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Conduct online surveys and citation searches
- Improve your research and statistical design using expert tools
Join thousands of researchers who create their papers and grant
proposals using MyNetResearch.com, with its completely Free
Membership. Sign up today at:
Bay Arinze, Ph.D
- Prev by Date: Einstein's Biggest Blunder - - Wasn't??
- Next by Date: The reason for Einstein's 'Principle of Equivalence' or why you cannot discern gravity from an acceleration of 32 feet per second per second.
- Previous by thread: Einstein's Biggest Blunder - - Wasn't??
- Next by thread: The reason for Einstein's 'Principle of Equivalence' or why you cannot discern gravity from an acceleration of 32 feet per second per second.