New job listings for PhDs at http://jobs.phds.org, March 06, 2006
- From: PhDs.org Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:49:25 +0000
New job listings at http://jobs.phds.org - Jobs for PhDs
List your job at no cost! http://jobs.phds.org/jobs/post
* Quantitative Analyst/Econometrician: Martingale International
Search Inc., New York. Quantitative Research Group at the top
financial firm is looking for Quantitative Analysts with a
statistics, mathematics, econometrics or similar quantitative
background.The primary duty will be researching historical market
information with the goal...
* Assistant Professor, Ecological Engineering, State University of
New York: Academic Careers Online, Syracuse, NY. Develop innovative
methods to incorporate sound ecological principles into engineered
solutions to environmental problems in support of SUNY-ESFs role as
a leader in interdisciplinary environmental science and engineering.
The successful candidate will be...
* Lecturer (quarterly part time) Advanced Inorganic, Santa Clara
University, Chemistry Department: Academic Careers Online, Santa
Clara, CA. The Department of Chemistry at Santa Clara University, a
Jesuit institution with an ACS-approved undergraduate program, is
looking for a Lecturer to teach Chemistry 101, Advanced Inorganic
Chemistry, lecture and laboratory, during the spring quarter. To
* Vice President Clinical Development: MedicalSource, Maryland
(Metro DC). Reports to: President & CEO Essential Functions are to
provide leadership and direction for all clinical activities,
including preparation of clinical development plans, protocol
design, and selection of investigators and assessment of study
results to meet...
* Research Scientist: NCO group, Inc., Philadelphia suburb, PA. The
Department of Predictive Solutions of NCO Group has an immediate
opening for a Research Scientist. NCO Group is a leader in customer
relationship management (CRM), accounts receivable management (ARM),
and portfolio management related to accounts...
* Director of the School of Economic Development: Georgia Southern
University, Statesboro, GA. Georgia Southern University, a member
institution of the University System of Georgia, invites nominations
and applications for the position of Director of the School of
Economic Development in the College of Business Administration.
Accredited by the...
* Head of IR Exotics Quant Analytics: Phi Partners, London. A major
American Investment Bank are currently re-organising the management
structure of their Interest Rate Quant team. As such the regions
will be managed locally by local Heads. This has left an opening for
their European Head quarters London branch. The London branch...
* Quantitative Researcher â?? Hedge Fund : NJF Search International
Ltd, New York and Chicago. Our client, one of the worlds leading
hedge funds, a spectacularly advanced trading house, and the biggest
payers in global finance, seeks an outstanding Quantitative
Researcher with a proven track record making money in finance.
* Financial Engineer, Equity Options, C++ - Hedge Fund : NJF Search
International Ltd, London. Our client, one of the worlds leading
hedge funds and the biggest payers in global finance, seeks an
experienced, successful and super-smart financial engineer for their
equity options group. This front office role, working closely with
the traders, quants and...
* Vietnam Reproductive Health Scientist Postdoctoral Fellow :
Population Council, Vietnam. LOCATION: Population Council, Vietnam
Office ASSIGNMENT LENGTH: Two years STARTING DATE: Effective
immediately For the past nine years the Population Council has
conducted collaborative research with institutions and health
authorities in Vietnam on reproductive health...
* Senior Quant for Exotic Structured and Hybrid Products: Phi
Partners, Tokyo. Our client, a major international investment bank,
is currently expanding their product offering within Equity
Derivatives. They are now trying to find an experienced Quant to
join their team in Tokyo. You will be responsible for enhancing
their pricing library. They need...
* Computer Science (1-year), Grinnell College: Academic Careers
Online, Grinnell, IA. GRINNELL COLLEGE: One-year position as
Assistant or Associate Professor of Computer Science in the
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science starting Fall, 2006.
To see additional details and application procedures for this
position, please go to (paste...
* Postdoctoral Research Fellow in MRI: IMRIS Inc., Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Canada. IMRIS Inc. in Winnipeg, Canada is seeking
postdoctoral fellows for research programs to bring MRI into the
operating room. The positions, which are funded for a two year term,
will be focused on developing technologies for neuro-, cardiac and
* Quantitative Analyst, Interest Rate Derivatives, VP Level, London
: Financial Executive Search, Canary Wharf, London. Major
US Investment house based in Canary Wharf with a reputation as a
world-leader in exotic products and quantitative analysis seeks an
interest rate derivatives quant to join their UK operations. You
will work with highly experienced traders and...
* Senior Risk and Pricing analyst: OSI, New York, N.Y..
Responsibilities - Support daily risk report for New York business.
- Review the risk sensitivities produced by front office system
before submitting them into the global risk database for VaR
calculation - Prepare risk report for individual trading desk -
* Postdoctoral Position: Human Cognitive Neuroscience of visuomotor
intention, preparation, and reward: University of Pennsylvania,
Philadelphia, PA. Laboratory of Dr. Ingrid Olson, Center for
Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania Applications are
being accepted for a postdoctoral position at the University of
Pennsylvanias Center for Cognitive Neuroscience. Our center is a
* Annual Future Faculty Career Exploration Program : Rochester
Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY. We are now accepting
applications for RIT's annual Future Faculty Career Exploration
Program An All Expense Paid trip to visit RIT and Rochester, NY. The
Future Faculty Career Exploration Program is one of a series of
recruitment strategies designed...
* Quant/Financial Engineer: OSI, New York, N.Y. Chicago, IL. Major
Investment Firm - currently seeking a Trading Strategy/Quantitative-
Developer . - Actively contribute to the generation of new product
development - Research and develop trading strategies &
methodologies - Design & implement strategy frameworks, invent
* PhD position at LMD within the European Training Project ModObs
for young graduates: CNRS, Paris, France. Title: Improved
diagnostics to assess the boundary layer properties simulated by a
climate model. We invite applications for a PhD position available
from March 1, 2006 at Laboratoire de Mtorologie Dynamique in Paris,
France (CNRS) within the European Training Project ModObs...
* Quantitative Researcher â?? Portfolio Construction: NJF Search
International Ltd, Chicago. Our client is one of the worlds leading
hedge funds and the most generous compensators of talent in finance.
They are looking for an employee responsible for the firm-wide risk
management, capital deployment and portfolio construction. The
* Quantitative Prop Trading Research: NJF Search International Ltd,
London + New York. Our client is a Top Tier US Investment bank.
They are looking for an outstanding quantitative researcher to join
this successful Equity/Stat Arb prop trading desk. Responsibilities
will include working with the traders to generate trading ideas
* Quant Analyst â?? Options: NJF Search International Ltd, London.
Our client is one of the top managed futures houses on the planet.
Their reputation for statistical arbitrage and algorithmic trading
coupled with their outstanding five year performance makes them a
very sought after employer. They are looking for a Quant...
* Fixed Income / IR Desk Quant â?? Hedge Fund: NJF Search
International Ltd, London. Our client, one of the leading UK hedge
funds, seeks a Fixed Income / IR desk Quantitative Developer.
Responsibilities will include researching trading ideas, building
models, creating spread sheets and programming in C++ on NT. Other
technologies include SQL...
* Phylogenetics and Sequence Analysis Software Specialist:
Management Systems Designers, Inc, Bethesda/Rockville, MD. MSD is an
employee-owned company of over 600 professionals who support the
diverse technical, scientific, and administrative needs of the
Federal government. We are currently searching for an experienced
Biocomputing Research Specialist with...
* Boston Teacher Resident: Boston Public Schools/Boston Plan for
Excellence, Boston, MA. Boston Teacher Residents work four days a
week for a full school year in a classroom in the Boston Public
Schools with a Mentor Teacher. Residents take Master's level
education courses in the summers before and after the school year,
* Vietnam Health Systems Research Postdoctoral Fellowship:
Population Council, Vietnam. LOCATION: Population Council, Vietnam
Office ASSIGNMENT LENGTH: Two years STARTING DATE: Effective
immediately In 2005 the Population Council launched collaborative
research with health authorities in two provinces that aims to
inform future initiatives to improve access...
* Full-time Faculty, Tenure Track - Science: Lake Washington
Technical College, Kirkland, WA. Job #26F008 Full-time Tenure Track
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES Develop and teach courses in the science
department and science technician program. Science courses are
taught to professional-technical students preparing to enter a
variety of degree...
* Full-time Faculty, Tenure Track - Mathematics: Lake Washington
Technical College, Kirkland, WA. Job #26F007 Full-Time Tenure Track
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES Teach mathematics from basic skills
through college-transfer level, with additional teaching
responsibilities in the Academic Skills Center. Assess student skill
* Senior Quantitative Research Analyst: Martingale International
Search Inc., New York. The major money management firm is seeking a
Senior Quantitative Research Analyst to join their Quantitative
research group and work closely with, the teams Director of Product
Development & Research, as a key member of the research team. The
* Tenure-stream Faculty, University of Pittsburgh, Bioengineering
Department : Academic Careers Online, Pittsburgh, Pa. The
Department of Bioengineering at the University of Pittsburgh is
pleased to announce a tenure-stream faculty position. Our
department, ranked nationally in the top 20, has strong research and
educational programs, offering undergraduate (150 students) and...
* Senior C++ Developer / Exotic Derivatives: Phi Partners, London.
An exotics products division within a global investment bank are
seeking an expert C++ developer with expertise in Structured
interest rates, Exotics, Credit, FX and Emerging Markets to help
develope and maintain the supporting toolkit. The team you will join
* Senior Manager Front Office Quantitative Analytics: Phi Partners,
London. DESCRIPTION The role is based in London and is located in
the front office, working with the Interest Rate, FX, FX Options and
IR Options trading desks. Responsible for theoretical research,
development and production of models and pricing libraries for
interest rate & FX...
* Equity Derivatives Quant Researcher: NJF Search International Ltd,
London. Outstanding top tier investment bank seeks very high
calibre graduate PhD students to join this prominent research group.
Candidates can have 0-3 years experience, not necessarily in finance
but experience of large data sets, financial markets or programming
* Quantitative Strategist â?? Fundamentals: NJF Search International
Ltd, London. Our client is one of the worlds leading investment
banks, a company who only hire the most talented individuals but
reward them with training, mentoring and salaries unmatched in the
commercial world. They are looking for an extremely high calibre
* Risk Quant-Equites: OSI, New York, N.Y & Nothern California.
Must have experience with Risk Management Analytics Products. prefer
experience in Equities, does not have to be a "Math" Quant, but
should be semiQuantitative, understand benchmark indices, emerging
markets, capital markets etc, ...
* 062063 Director Quantitative Risk Modeling: Mellon Financial
Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA. Develops quantitative conceptual
framework and structure for quantitative risk management. Manages a
staff of individuals who ensure that modeling and data capture
related to very complex business risk management processes is
performed in accordance...
* Summer Math/CS Teaching Positions: Center for Talented Youth,
Various Cities around the U.S.. Johns Hopkins University Center for
Talented Youth Mission: To inspire young people by offering
distinctive educational opportunities that nurture intellectual
abilities, advance academic achievement, and enhance personal
* Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Earth & Environmental
Engineering: Columbia University, New York, NY. Faculty Positions
in Earth & Environmental Engineering: Materials, Environment and
Health The Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering (EEE)
at Columbia University invites applications for two tenure-track
faculty positions in the general area of applying...
- Prev by Date: Re: Kamal's problems in India....Re: Economic analysis of caste in India
- Next by Date: Re: To SRC regulars....
- Previous by thread: Help Rquired from any Phd Doctor Relating Phd Study by Research in UK or in State
- Next by thread: general questions about MS thesis