clinical psychology master programs

Hi, i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey.
This is the last year of my education, i'm undergoing training at the
child-adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry departments and i
prepare a final thesis in autism. I know that i really want to be a
succesfull clinical psychologist and psychotherapist. I need some
information and your help to find a master program in clinical
psychology in Europe and in the USA.

'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the web at http://psychcentral.com/spr/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.

  • Re: clinical psychology master programs
    ... i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey. ... > information and your help to find a master program in clinical ...
    (sci.psychology.research)
  • clinical psychology master programs
    ... i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey. ... This is the last year of my education, i'm undergoing training at the ... child-adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry departments and i ...
    (sci.psychology.research)
  • clinical psychology master programs
    ... i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey. ... This is the last year of my education, i'm undergoing training at the ... child-adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry departments and i ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: clinical psychology master programs
    ... i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey. ... > child-adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry departments and i ... > information and your help to find a master program in clinical ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • clinical psychology master programs
    ... i'm a succesfull psychology student at Ege University in Turkey. ... This is the last year of my education, i'm undergoing training at the ... child-adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry departments and i ...
    (sci.psychology.misc)