50 Watt Thermonuclear Fusion?

Hi,

I have carried out another experiment and this video appears to show about
50 watt of fusion power directly converted to electrical power:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xIfZHee5Q

The output radiated power increases as the VSWR increases' indicating that
power is developed in the gas.

Inside the tube is hydrogen gas at 1E-4 Tor. The reaction converts hydrogen
to helium and releases power by fusion of light nuclei. Gamma photons appear
to be generated. The counter does not distinguish x-rays from gamma rays. It
does not detect alpha or beta from that direction. I have no means of
detecting neutrons.

I interpret the experiment as a demonstration of fusion power.

Experiment carried out at about 9:30 pm 11 December 2009.

(Excess power = 100 x 45/35 - 100= 28 watt but when the exciter dropped to
80 watt the output power was sustained for a while making 48 watt
altogether)

--
Chris.
Remove ns_ to reply

  • Re: Seek advice - Upgrading pc.
    ... and 12 volts) to allow more power to get to the motherboard, ... I'd prefer to power the VRM off the 5 volt ... The box now takes just under 40 watt (drives spun down) ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: New Oscillator
    ... for a while the power dropped a bit. ... When I turned it on at 40 volt the current was 1 amp and the power dropped ... from an initial 10 watt down to 8.5 watt. ... The presense of the tube does not alter the power or the current. ...
    (sci.physics.fusion)
  • Re: New Oscillator
    ... It has been running at 40 volt for an hour now, the power is 7 watt the ... I need more power. ... The presense of the tube does not alter the power or the current. ...
    (sci.physics.fusion)
  • Re: New Oscillator
    ... I have changed the capacitor and completed the power supply. ... I found I could only get 16 watt out of the oscillator with the 50 volt ...
    (sci.physics.fusion)
  • Re: New Oscillator
    ... lower power. ... My oscillator is only 9 watt but this PSU should bring it up to ... The potential across the tube will rise to 2500 volts RF. ... The transistors get warm but warmer with the tube in place. ...
    (sci.physics.fusion)