Re: writing a long period grating
- From: Knappe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Frank Knappe)
- Date: 5 Jun 2007 16:25:31 GMT
asnass <massimo.olivero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I bother you some more about the way you managed to focus to such a
I was either using a 10mm best form lens or a x20 UV objective lens.
Did you spatially filtered the beam? In that case don't you loose too
Do you make a beam circularization with cylindr. lens prior to beam
expansion and focusing?
Nope. I was quite lucky that our Coherent UV laser UV laser had a good
beam profile. And for the writing of LPGs the real beam focus profile isn't
that important. It was more important for my other purposes, but even in
that cases it was good enough.
For the writing of LPGs with such a small spot you will have to take into
account the culindirc lens effect of the fiber itself. Or if you just want
to show the principle effect you don't care about. That's how I have done
it. What I have done was just a proof of principle experiment during a
Ciao , Frank.
- Prev by Date: Re: SC Process Plugs / Dust Covers for SC Fiber Adapters?
- Next by Date: Effectively using Magic and Range in Runescape
- Previous by thread: Re: SC Process Plugs / Dust Covers for SC Fiber Adapters?
- Next by thread: Effectively using Magic and Range in Runescape