OT - HMS Talent
- From: Eugene Griessel <eugene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:17:50 +0200
Notice is hereby given that the South African Navy, on behalf of the
British Royal Navy, has made an application for a Nuclear Vessel
License for HMS TALENT, a nuclear powered submarine, to visit Simon's
Town. A one week visit will take place in the period 10 to 30 May
The Chief Executive Officer
National Nuclear Regulator
She came in today - will put pictures up when and if they materialize.
Eugene L Griessel
90% of the job takes 90% of the time.
The other 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
- Prev by Date: Re: O.T. but "interesting" - US Military Taught Officers Hiroshima tactics for war on Islam
- Next by Date: Re: O.T. but "interesting" - US Military Taught Officers Hiroshima tactics for war on Islam
- Previous by thread: 4130 Solution manuals & Test banks to Civil Engineering and Architecture Books
- Next by thread: Re: OT - HMS Talent