Re: Would there be war without religion
- From: Eugene Griessel <eugene@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:56:07 +0200
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:34:43 -0800, "DGVREIMAN"
"Dennis" <tsalagi18NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Andrew Chaplin wrote:
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D. wrote:
Would there be war without religion
Why not? in 25 words or less
ACW, WWI, War of the Pacific, American Revolutionary War,
And, coming soon to an underdeveloped region near you, water!
Ah yes, the first cause of wars! That's why the Kurds don't have
country - they're sitting on top of oil and water. Oil, water, and
If there is no reason for a war, man will invent one. We fight wars
because we like to fight them, and we are good at fighting them
because we fight them so often. Our species must control our
population. Most of our predators have been destroyed or controlled,
including the spread of virus predators. Without War we would be
eating each other very soon.
Unfortunately wars come very low down on the list of reasons for human
deaths. Last time I checked wars accounted for 0.4% of human
mortality. Cars take out at least five times that number!
Eugene L Griessel
Giving money and power to government is like
giving booze and cars to teenage boys.
- Prev by Date: Re: HMCS Regina in Vancouver at Canada Place 2011.11.26-27
- Next by Date: Re: HMCS Regina in Vancouver at Canada Place 2011.11.26-27
- Previous by thread: Re: Would there be war without religion
- Next by thread: Re: Would there be war without religion