Re: My dealings with

On Nov 14, 3:21 pm, Eugene Griessel <eug...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:11:43 -0800 (PST), "David E. Powell"

<David_Powell3...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What a lame attempt to shill for a lame web site.

It obviously worked if you actually went and looked at it, didn't it?

Eugene L Griessel

   I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got around to it.

Nope, had seen it before seeing this thread and knew it as lame
beforehand. Want the fifteen seconds of my life back.

  • Re: Bacon Wrapped Koran
    ... Eugene L Griessel ...    to rise above one's principles. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Merry Christmas!
    ... Actually my night was far more banal and involved a massive cat fight ... Eugene L Griessel ...    you will never get out of it alive. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Profound apolgies for on-topic posting
    ... become illegal domestic cleaners,  or become  prostitutes. ... Eugene L Griessel ...    problems are pragmatic not ethical. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Merry Christmas!
    ... Eugene L Griessel ...    The most wonderful discovery made by scientists is science itself. ... Actually my night was far more banal and involved a massive cat fight ...
    (sci.military.naval)