Re: THE MING VOYAGES - BBC Radio 4 In Our Time

On 20/10/2011 12:54 a.m., Eugene Griessel wrote:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:23:08 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Chaplin
<ab.chaplin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articles/2006.10-field-notes-cape-breton-
chinese/

We have, in these parts, an "archaeologist" - I use the term rather
loosely. He is a Czech if I remember correctly. He contends that
virtually everything in Africa is evidence of Indian settlement here -
dating back thousands of years. He is a forceful speaker, seductive
in his oratory and can see all sorts of things in something simple
like a slightly odd rock which he might contend is evidence of the
Indian gold mining industry in Africa. He seems himself as a lone
voice against a conspiratorial establishment. He has lots of
everything - except any convincing evidence. I don't doubt that he is
not unique. One of those people who has a theory and goes around
trying to find evidence to fit it. Whereas everyone else finds
evidence and then builds a theory.

Eugene L Griessel

We call that Ohmygolligee and it's run by arkeologists